Explanation of Visual Learning
Visual learning is the ability and skill to learn via any visual stimulus (pictures, patterns, films and arts). Visual learners find it easy to remember a story by using a picture, or younger learners tend to learn letters through pictorial representations of the alphabet.
Visual learning does not mean that you have to be an artist; it means that you learn via your sight.
Do I do any of these?
- Do I enjoy looking at the pictures in a magazine verses reading the article
- I find visual puzzles easier to solve than verbal riddles
- I remember directions via landmarks
- Uses pictures in my daily activities
- Visual Art stimulate or interest you
- Enjoy designing and co-ordinating colours/objects/styles/patterns